It’s finally here! Our first giveaway* day! I’m so excited I can barely contain my use of exclamation points!!!!
*Try to type* giveaway without transposing the “y” and the “a” – it’s a lot harder than I expected.
*Not now – it’s giveaway time. Try that later.
Since this is our first (of many) giveaways, we’ve selected a tool that we use on every trip. Something that makes our time on the water go smoother by always being right where we need it when we need it. Some folks have already guessed, we’re giving away “The Snip” from Boomerang Tools.
This handy little pair of snips has a retractable lanyard, an LED for night time rigging, and a very sharp pair of cutters that will work on braid or mono. You won’t find me on a fishing trip without a pair of these clipped to my shirt (always in reach). We featured the Snip in our Tools of the Trade post a couple of weeks back.
And (yes, there’s an “and”).
To sweeten the deal a little bit, and to spread some love to another new company, we’re also giving the winner a SnookAttak T-shirt from Treasure Coast Tackle.
Make sure (after you enter our contest) that you check out TCT’s website and their tackle selection – they are adding new gear all the time, so check back often.
Normally, I might wax on about some subject or product in this space, but, with this being our first giveaway, let’s get to the good stuff:
- The Giveaway: A (1) pair of Boomerang Tools “The Snip” with LED and a SnookAttak T-shirt from our friends at Treasure Coast Tackle
- To Enter: You can enter up to three different ways – 1. Like our FB status “It’s giveaway day . . . ” (it’s the top status on the page) – 2. Retweet our Twitter update “It’s giveaway day . . .” (it’s the first update on the page) and 3. Comment on this post with the words “MY FISH” and tell us…
- Bonus: … if you could only catch one fish for the rest of your life, one species you could target, what would it be and why?
- Giveaway Ends: Tuesday, October 2nd, at 6 am EST
- Number of Winners: One
- Other Stuff: You may enter the contest up to 3 times – once on Facebook, once on Twitter, and once by leaving “MY FISH” in a comment. Any other rules regarding giveaways can be found here.
That’s it!!!!! Let the Giveaway begin!!!!