All I Want for Christmas
I know I’ve been a bit lax on my posting lately. Here’s our latest rundown of what’s going on.
- Fishing has been spotty, very hit and miss lately. Some days are great, some days are painfully slow. Winter time brings sight fishing for big trout and reds on the flats, and, my favorite, hunting the rivers for big snook.
- I’m doing something new tomorrow . . . mullet fishing, with a rod and reel. I’m going with some guys who have done it for a long time, and my mouth is already watering thinking about smoked mullet.*
- Been able to squeeze in a little dove hunting. It’s important to spend time with your kids and family outdoors. We’ve also been shooting our bows quite a bit, although, at this point, only at stationary targets.
- Having a lot of fun on charters – we have gift certificates available if you want to give a trip at Christmas. Special rate for all day trips . . . you can lock in your tarpon trip now at a HUGE discount.
- Make sure to check out Treasure Coast Tackle‘s new line of Unfair Lures hard baits . . . TCT is owned by a childhood friend of mine, and they are showing us some quality tackle . . .
I think that’s it for today . . . hope everyone is having a safe and happy holiday season . . .